Texas Ally Real Estate Group, LLC Austin, TX 78741
This home is the very definition of true Austin living. The home is 2200 sq ft of open living space within a short distance to downtown Austin. When you walk into the home you will feel peace and relaxation. Whether you decide to watch a movie in your own home theater or have a backyard barbecue under the pavilion, it’s a great place to relax with plenty of parking for family & friends. The large SF2 zoned lot allow you lots of future possibilities. Although this home is near so much, you will feel secluded in this unique over-sized lot. Finish out the separate loft apartment and rent it out to help cover your expenses.
• Large lot – zoned SF2 to allow for many future development options.
• Approx. 2200 sq. ft of Living space in home.
• 5.1 surround sound in media room
• Wired for music throughout the house and patio (front & back)
• Wired for Network throughout the home with mesh (to extend WiFi) network.
• Also includes:
? Fiber-optic ready
? Satellite TV ready
• Smart thermostat
• Smart lighting that can easily be transferred over to your personal Smartphone
• Pre-wired for security alarm system & security cameras
Installed 5 years ago
• Air Conditioner Unit
• Tankless water heater
• Natural gas heating for higher energy efficiency
• 8ft privacy fence
• 800 square-foot Second story loft that can be converted into a studio apartment for rent and covered parking for multiple vehicles.
• 12×16 Storage Unit
• 20×20 Covered Cabana, great for Bar-B-Q’s with friends and family.
• This home is located at the end of South Congress/SOCO Austin district, so you are close to the great entertainment that Austin offers,
• Shopping, minutes from South Park Meadows,
• New HEB Groceries, less than 10 minutes away,
• Minutes away from the Austin- Bergstrom International Airport
• Quick access to your highways for easy Austin commuting.